Affinity Standby and Report Server
QuadraMed Affinity Standby and Report Server ensures your QuadraMed Affinity Revenue Cycle Management applications are always available —even in the event of an unexpected system outage and/or unplanned downtime. This is achieved by utilizing InterSystems shadow technology to replicate your active, production environment.
We provide our QuadraMed Affinity Standby and Report Server service to properly implement these solutions for you. As part of this service, we also provide the necessary training and tools to ensure your team can enjoy uninterrupted service in the future.
- Ensures business continuity in the event of system outages
- Implements failover and other critical processes safely and effectively
- Increases system performance
- Enables secondary system to offload reports, improving the speed of the primary system
- Maintains online, real-time copy of production data
Note: This service is applicable only to our Affinity Revenue Cycle Management solutions.