Interoperability Service Package
The overall Interoperability solution provides clinicians with the appropriate tools to share a summary of patient clinical information with the community and contribute to a complete record across the continuum of care. The resulting Continuity of Care Document (CCD) will help your organization meet Stage 1 MU requirements. The CCD can be saved as part of the patient record, and clinicians will be able to share the document, according to data-sharing standards, and send it to a document registry or file. Clinician’s will also be able to query a document registry and retrieve CCDs from other organizations that are members of that registry.
- Interoperability assessment and plan
- Interoperability training
- Interoperability configuration assistance
- Custom consulting
- Clean-up routines (if applicable)
- Improves quality of patient care. Enable better-informed care decisions by sharing patient information within a community of healthcare providers
- Saves time, money, and resources. It’s no longer necessary to recreate documents or reports for individual providers.
- Improves communication among providers.