Featured Client Video Testimonial
Hear from Cook Children's Health Care System CIO, Theresa Meadows, to learn how Cook Children's relies on self-service technology to provide excellent care and service.
Satisfied Patients. Healthy Bottom Line. Harness the Power of Innovative Self-Service.
For your patients, self-service is not just a convenience. It’s a necessity. Today, your patients expect to use a tablet, smartphone, or kiosk to pay for services and check in for services. Ultimately, it can determine the organizations they choose and recommend to others.
With the shift toward value-based reimbursement and increased choice, patient satisfaction matters now more than ever. Self-service drives the patient loyalty and efficiencies that immediately improve your bottom line.
Open the ‘digital door’ of self-service. Empower patients to easily check themselves in for service, verify demographic and insurance information, complete forms, make payments, schedule appointments, and much more—anytime, anywhere. The result—immediate benefits for your patients and staff, and a significant boost to your bottom line.
Unlike other solutions, our innovative Enterprise Self-Service (ESS) solutions deliver a consistent, superior patient experience across all channels: Point-of-Service | Web | Mobile
And, our Wayfinding solution is available via point-of-service devices and online. solu
- Drive patient satisfaction and loyalty. Reduce patient wait times, help patients navigate your facilities, and empower them to register, check in, request appointments, manage a health profile, and more.
- Increase collections & reduce A/R days. Collect nearly 100% of your copayments up front. Get paid instantly via real-time, online, and point-of-service payments.
- Improve staff efficiency. Free your staff to focus on the unique needs of your organization.
- Dramatically reduce costs. Reduce paper, printing, staffing, collection agency, and other costs.
- Avoid claim denials. Ensure information accuracy by letting patients use a license, insurance card, or palm-vein reader at registration.
Hear from Our Clients - Enterprise Self-Service Case Studies